Protective Glasses Safety Goggles for FUKUDA EK-118G 2 Lines Laser Level
- List PriceUS$2.66piece
- Sale PriceUS$2.66piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Made of high quality aluminium alloy shell, very durable and not rust.
5 laser lines (4 vertical and 1 horizontal), 6 points.
360 rotating base with fine tuning knob.
High brightness laser, 30 times strong light,far away range.
The dial can measure the angle of the ceiling and the ground.
Waterproof,dustproof and high precision.
With light point designed outdoor environments, provide convenience for the construction.
Working Temperature: -10 ℃~ 45 ℃
Power: AC 220v or 3.7Vlithium battery (Included)
Vertical and Horizontal Precision: ±1mm /7m
Cartesian Precision: ±1mm /3m
Wave Length: 635nm
Size: 9.5cm x 19cm
Continuous working time: 8 Hours
Battery working time: 3 Hours
Battery charging time: 2 Hours.
Working distance: Indoor working radius of about 10m , 30m under the strong light condition (without Receiver).
When using an outdoor receiver operating radius about 70m.
How to use:
1. Set the instrument on the tripod or a stable surface, adjust the instrument. If the instrument is too tilted, out of range (3 degrees), the laser tube will automatically turn off (or if audible alarm).
2. Switch knob clockwise to open the instrument, the instrument top green indicator light, while emitting a laser beam.
3. Turn the instrument, the laser beam toward goals.
4. Gently adjust knob, find work orientation.
5. When work is over, turn the switch knob counterclockwise, turn off the instrument.
1 x 5 Lines Green Laser Level(include battery)
1 x Adapter (US plug)
1 x Protective Glasses
1 x Belt
1 x Plastic Protective Case